Causes: Bits manufactured with copper, copper alloys and other heavy metals, resulting in excessive ingestion of copper.
Symptoms: Muscular aches, fever, anaemia, respiratory disturbances, inflammation of gastrointestinal tract, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, osteochondosis.
Solution: HIPPUS-BITS are made from medical grade stainless steel producing no toxins, no oxide, no allergies, no magnetics.
Hippus GmbH - Lättenstrasse 57, CH - 5332 Rekingen AG
Tel. +41 56 249 44 06 - Fax. +41 56 249 44 05 - e mail: email@example.com